I have been getting charged an extra 14.99 for the last several months on my verizon bill. The charges appear on the last page of the bill, the "enhanced services" portion. I NEVER signed up for these services...and have repeatedly asked Verizon to remove them from my bill.

Verizon's customer service people do their best to apologize, but it never gets fixed, and I keep getting this service on my bill...with an amount past due. Despite all of my compaints and threats to cancel, Verizon cannot or will not seem to do anything about this.

These companies AND Verizon should pay for what they are doing. Imagine all of the customers who are unknowingly paying this fee every month. I can't believe our government won't do anything about this.

Comments

Ok first of all Verizon should be issuing those charges as a cramming by that third party company. You then request from the Verizon Rep you want a bill block added to your account, It is then your respsonsibility to call that third party company and advise them you are going to report them to the FCC as a cramming. If you put a bill blk on your account you will not however be able to receive any collect calls.

Hope this helps