Esbi billed me for two months of "service" that I had not signed up for.I dont know how or why they have my information but verizon wasn't able to do a thing for me and when I called their billing department I was on the phone with some type of child who had no manners or rather did he care for the way I felt about the situation.

Very rude people, they get their kicks on riping us off.

Now when I called they stated that I would be refunded in 2 yes 2 billing cycles, believe that I'll be waiting for my refund!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 13, 2009 #65953

I was also charged by ESBI for residential Email that I din't want. I am filing a complaint with my State Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. I suggest ever one do this so we can get this company shut down.

Oct 03, 2008 #39276

Oh, and it might be a good idea to remove your phone number and account number before uploading an image of your bill. ;)

Oct 03, 2008 #39274

I had a similar Verizon issue previously. Every time I got the bill, there was a service on there we didn't request. We'd call, complain, and make them remove it. Then with the next bill, they would be yet another, different, feature added on being billed to us that we didn't order. We went through 3 or 4 months of this before just switching companies. You couldn't PAY me to use them.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.