ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING - ESBI ARE FRAUDS...
Esbi billed me for two months of "service" that I had not signed up for.I dont know how or why they have my information but verizon wasn't able to do a thing for me and when I called their billing department I was on the phone with some type of child who had no manners or rather did he care for the way I felt about the situation.
Very rude people, they get their kicks on riping us off.
Now when I called they stated that I would be refunded in 2 yes 2 billing cycles, believe that I'll be waiting for my refund!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "We saw an Ad in "The Hindu" (a small peanut sized ad) stating that one can earn 50000 to 90000 per month with paperplate business by a company called R..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit with expedited shipping suit + shipping cost about $22.usa I got it in a week and a 1/2 I read the size chart measured myself it..."
- "Recently, I read an article on a new Philly rapper creating a loyal following in his neighborhood (congrats!) on a upcoming artist website. It was very briefâ€”literally seven sentencesâ€”but the..."
- "I recently purchased a 2016 Sunset Trail Ultra Lite 320BH at the Hershey show in September of 2015. I did not receive my unit until the end of October and..."