Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Esbi billed me for two months of "service" that I had not signed up for.I dont know how or why they have my information but verizon wasn't able to do a thing for me and when I called their billing department I was on the phone with some type of child who had no manners or rather did he care for the way I felt about the situation.

Very rude people, they get their kicks on riping us off.

Now when I called they stated that I would be refunded in 2 yes 2 billing cycles, believe that I'll be waiting for my refund!

Had an Experience with ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING?

Comments

MN

I was also charged by ESBI for residential Email that I din't want. I am filing a complaint with my State Attorney General and the Better Business Bureau. I suggest ever one do this so we can get this company shut down.

JM

Oh, and it might be a good idea to remove your phone number and account number before uploading an image of your bill. ;)

JM

I had a similar Verizon issue previously.Every time I got the bill, there was a service on there we didn't request.

We'd call, complain, and make them remove it. Then with the next bill, they would be yet another, different, feature added on being billed to us that we didn't order.

We went through 3 or 4 months of this before just switching companies.You couldn't PAY me to use them.